We would like to remind all our parents and carers that there is 2-year old funding available if you meet the following criteria:
Your 2-year-old is eligible for funded childcare if you receive any of the following benefits:
• Universal Tax Credits
• Income Support (IS)
• Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (JSA)
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
• Universal Credit – if you and your partner have a combined income from work of less than £15,400 a year after tax
• Child Tax Credit with an annual household taxable income (as assessed by HMRC) not over £16,190
• Working Tax Credits with an annual household taxable income (as assessed by HMRC) not over £16,190
• The Working Tax Credit 4 weeks run on
• Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
Or if your 2-year-old:
• attracts Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
• is looked after by the Local Authority
• has left care through special guardianship or through an adoption order or residence order or
• has a current statement of special educational needs (SEN) or an Education, Health and Care Plan.
A Golden Ticket is also sent to the carers of 2-year-old children in care and to parents of children with a statement or education, health and care plan.
If you have not received a Golden Ticket but think you may be eligible, you can check your eligibility and apply at www.devon.gov.uk/twoyearoldfunding or call 0345 155 1013.
When you have checked eligibility, and the result is ineligible, and you feel that this is incorrect please contact us on 01392 385530 and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with evidence.
If you are the parent of an adopted child or a foster child where the child is in the care of another local authority please contact us on 01392 385530 or email email@example.com.
Please check with your local authority, Devon or Cornwall, if you think you may be eligible.